Bowling With No Panties

Everybody's a critic. I am actually right.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oprah Doesn't Hate Hip Hop.


Did you hear about how Ludacris and Ice Cube were all bent out of shape because they said that Oprah dissed them? Ludacris said that she edited out all the intelligent things he said on her show. Ice Cube was the only cast member from the cast of Barbershop that she didn't invite when they were on the show. Fifty Cent was saying how he's glad she doesn't like him or hip hop because the hip hop nation is not her audience anyway.

Well, Oprah can't let that stand. Oprah has to let EVERYBODY KNOW that she is a SPIRITUAL GIANT and of COURSE doesn't HATE HIP HOP.

Oprah said:
"I don't have an opinion, because I am my own person," Oprah said on the birthday party's red carpet. "I respect other people's rights to do whatever they want to do in music and art and whatever. So I am my own person, they are their own people. I respect their rights.

"I am a woman who has worked very hard for my status in the world and as a human being," she added. "I don't want to be marginalized by music or any form of art. ... I feel rap is a form of expression, as is jazz. I'm not opposed to rap. I'm opposed to being marginalized as a woman."

Is she talking about hip hop marginalizing women in general? OR is she talking about HERSELF being MARGINALIZED as a woman BY hip hop lyrics?

I heard back in the day Oprah could spit fire in a cipher. I unearthed this transcription of one such freestyle:

Uh uh uh uh
Yo, my name is Oprah call me Grand Master Ope
All my moves and lyrical flow is dope
when I'm in a prison shower I don't drop tha soap
I'll tie a noose at the end of yo mothafuckin rope
and Hang ya cuz I'd never wanna Bang ya
My man is Steadman, I don't give him Head, man
he be givin it to me, when we all alone
when I got on my ermine and be sittin on my throne
cuz I am the Queen of Daytime T. V.
tons of fat white ladies be worshipin on me
yeah, they be tellin their husbands "I won't kiss ya ass no mo
Cuz I need to Live My Best LifeTM, Oprah tole me SO"
Inspiring the whole world saying YOU GO GIRL
I build African schools, I don't tolerate no fools
Hermes tell me I can't shop aftah hours cuz I'm black
I called them bitches OUT give them Frogs some flak
Don't they know who I am? I'm the Fiercest M.C.
French scarf bitches, they should give shit to me FREE
Don't I got the prettiest clothes and hair?
I got seven stylists bitch, you just can't compare
I drag your ass on my show and make you cry on the air
I'll hand you a tissue make you think that I care

Then I use the same tissue when I'm home a-masturbatin'
sitting on my money and reading bout my ratin's
Here are some things I think are just GREAT-ah
a five hundred thousand dollar chedda cheese grate-ah
a six thousand dollar pair of bedroom slippers
seven billion dollar uranium fingernail clippers UNH
I win awards, got big mansions, got my own magazine
Producin' plays, blow up books, hit the red carpet scene
got my friends got my dogs, got my own limousine
and when you bitches piss me off I got my own guillotine
yeah, I got more power than Jesus I'm the daughter of God
everybody pay too much attention to the size of my bod
I'm just distracting everybody with my big behind
cuz I'm buying up the world and soon your ass will be mine
WHAT!?!!?!?!?!?


2 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Maulleigh said…

    Li'l Kim has NOTHING on Oprah; NOTHING!!

    I feel sorry for Oprah. She's like Kevin Federline; she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Maulleigh said…

    What happened to schadenfruede friday?!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home