Bowling With No Panties

Everybody's a critic. I am actually right.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yodeling Beeyotch.


"I also think this album serves as a somewhat cryptic chronicle my life, from being raised on a ranch in Alaska to being homeless and living in my car to seeing Hollywood for the first time to the little elixir that said 'Drink Me' to being signed to a label and going on a wild journey and kind of going full circle where I live on a ranch now in Texas."

Jewel yapping again about living in a GODDAMNED VAN!! JESUS CHRIST, BITCH, THAT WAS YEARS AGO, get the FUCK OVER IT!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Maulleigh said…

    i know!! i can't tell you how sick I am about the living-in-the-car bullshit!! You're bad with money? You can't plan ahead? What a thing to brag about? Well, I guess she did it for her art. Fuck me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home